Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Impatient!

I am so ready for baby Justin to be here! (I'm referring to the baby as baby Justin since he's a boy and already dancing around like daddy does)

Sometimes I get scared thinking how life is going to change so much for us. It wont ever be just me and Justin. It will be us and baby!

I mean, I know it's going to be a great thing-so that's why I'm ready to see the baby and have him and take care of him and love him. But, it is scary thinking how life is forever altered and now I'm responsible for raising a happy, healthy child.

I'm 23 weeks pregnant! I cannot believe how fast time is going.

Baby is kicking me a lot, and I know it's just going to get worse. Ooo little baby boy! Already being a wild man!

well, I got a house to clean and laundry to fold and I need to also look up some recipes for tonite's dinner.

And also, this weekend I'm taking Justin to Atlanta for the first time! To think, we've been together a year, married 2 months and the man has never been to Atlanta!

I know he's going to make fun of my small town, but oh well. I can't wait till he sees where his little wifey is from! That's all for now. Much to do!


Till next time!



-Mrs. Knuth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

You Might Also Like: