Monday, March 11, 2013

few words

Thankful to God....
so, SO very thankful to God.

I haven't been in a mood to blog as of late.
Life has been good--but I am having a moment of not wanting to blog.
I'm sure my writing desires will come back soon...
but, I wanted to check in.
Check in to say, 
life is good,
My God is even better.
And these babies....
oh, these sweet babies---If only I could stop time!
Seriously though,
God has been moving in my heart.
Something is on the horizon...
I don't know what it is just yet.
But He is leading me somewhere.
Maybe it's not to GO--but it's to do.
We'll see....

I hope everyone is doing great and feeling grateful for their blessings.
Thank You God for Today and Everyday You Give to Us!
-hk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

You Might Also Like: