Wednesday, March 2, 2011

sick husband

Like very sick.

I think he has the flu.


All he has done the last few days is work, come home, falls asleep.  I force feed him. He goes back to sleep. Wakes up through the night sweating with chills.


Of course the man is a workaholic and refuses to take off a day or two to rest.


Luckily I've convinced him that tomorrow if he is running fever still that he HAS to go to the doctor.

I personally don't have TIME to be sick because ya know, being the mother hen means I don't get days off nor can I just sleep once I get off work.  Because I never get off work. ;)

I just pray to God that Kie doesn't get sick.


On a bittersweet note.

Kie turns 4 months tomorrow.

Which means HE will be going to the doctor for his big boy check up.

I'll report soon.


Until next time,

-HK-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

You Might Also Like: