Saturday, June 30, 2012

The love bug must of bit me

Hey lovely readers--
This post will be a lot more cheerier than the previous (and a bit random, bear with me!)
 It's amazing the roller coaster of emotions you experience when pregnant. Heck, just being a woman you experience a range of emotions!

One moment I'm ready to pull my hair out, the next I'm looking at my handsome husband like I'm a 16 year old girl with a high school crush!


And on that note, warning--right now I'm in a mushy, lovey mood...
I wanted to say how much I adore my husband.
Sure, he may annoy me on the occasion.  Doesn't every spouse?
And yes, sometimes when he asks me a question JUST because I asked him one. Which gets a little old.
(For instance: "Is your phone ringing?" -Me asking.  Justin, "Is YOUR phone ringing?')
::Now imagine that kind of questioning every time you ASK a question::
It gets old. But he thinks it's funny.

Now, back to the mushy.
Sometimes I look at my husband--mainly when he is working (which is all the time) and I'm amazed by his talents.
Seriously, he is so very talented. He can do almost anything. And he's a perfectionist.
His work shows his craftsmanship.
Kie & Papa J ready for swim lessons
He is diligent but speedy.
And he is so confident.

I have never met a man that is as skillful in SO many trades MORE than my husband.
He also has such a great athletic built.
Haha, I may be blushing when I write this--and I'm not trying to make anyone UNCOMFORTABLE when reading about my husband.
It's just amusing because PRIOR to my husband I dated guys that would deem themselves "gym rats".
Then I married the ONE man who NEVER works out.
And doesn't need to!

He's got a great, toned body naturally.
And when I think of my past and all the dudes that spent so much time in the gym or running makes me laugh--because I thought at the time it was so important.  Now, I've got a man--with a real man's body. He has great muscles and they're muscles that he actually USES not just ones he builds in a gym to fill out a shirt.

He does wake board every morning--
(He is on the lake at 5:30am everyday before work!)
And he has a physically grueling job...
plus, when he IS home...he never sits down.
He runs circles around me.

He is just blessed with good genes,
while I, on the other hand,
can look at a package of Oreos and immediately they jump to my hips!

Ok, enough shallow talk.

::Currently, our remodel/reno is BEHIND in schedule::
I've tried to be patient--and I'm working on it...
but when you're pregnant you have this URGE to nest and it's so hard to nest when everything is everywhere.

But, I won't go there for now.
This weekend has been great--J got me some more maternity clothes.
Even though I thought I could get through this pregnancy with what I had from my last--I realized I needed a few more things, plus I let some friends borrow some items and some have managed to go missing with all the moving we've been doing.

Maternity clothes have gotten SO cute. Even since I was last pregnant!
Kie & Mickey :) His new favorite friend
What is the sweetest is that Justin really likes to buy me clothes.
He always sits out of the dressing room and waits on me to come out in the outfits.
Seriously, can you make a better man than that?

Lately though, I have NOT been saving like I'd like.
With being out of a kitchen for a month PLUS---we have been eating out a lot.
Also--with being OUT of the house a lot means we have been shopping more.

Regardless, we have been paying down so much of our debt this past year that we are nearly debt free.
I cannot wait TO say we are officially debt free and no longer have a credit card.
We have slowed down paying the debt faster because we have been financing a renovation...
and we have a lot of doctor appointments and a future c-section to pay IN FULL in CASH.

I won't go there now--but let's just say that Obama's REFORM (prior to this recent Health Care Law) made it where our insurance no longer carries maternity.

Even though we DO have health insurance...Blue Cross Blue Shield in Texas no longer carries maternity when you have a private business. --Basically, if you own your own business or a small business you're pretty much screwed when it comes to insurance.
Therefore, we are paying OUT OF POCKET for a very expensive c-section! And not to mention all the countless doctor appointments. We have already paid $7,000 for just the doctor appointments alone!

::I asked the Doctor if wouldn't mind doing a breast augmentation or a tummy tuck when he was finished with the surgery--since we were already paying for so much!::
He thought I was serious and began to lecture me.
Ohhhh Doctors, don't you have a sense of humor?!
I digress...

Anyway, the weekend has been great.
Lots of family time with my two sweet men... <3 Sometimes I can't get enough of those two.
AND tomorrow we will spend a better part of the day out on the Lake Austin with some of my favorite people!

Can't wait to see Justin wakeboard and I need some sun on my legs....
Hope everyone is having a blessed weekend!

Until next time,
HK


Big Daddy & Kie out at dinner one night
Boat time! Kie & I on Lake Austin

Shhh, don't tell Dad I'm standing on his head

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

You Might Also Like: