Monday, August 9, 2010

stay at home jobs for mommies?

Hey hey, so I just was thinking how great it would be if I could do a part time job from home.  (When baby is here!)  I mean, I just don't know what kind of work that would consist of.

I already know I don't want to take baby to day care or leave baby with a nanny.  Not that I don't trust day cares or nannies but, because I want to be there for baby.  :)  And Justin wants that too.  I just would love to get a part time job or something that would allow me to stay at home and work to help out a little.

Right now my checks from work don't contribute to anything but groceries and the occasional baby items we are getting.  And it's nice having the extra cash to do things I'd like to do without asking my husband.  (Once again, he doesn't mind--but I mind!)

I don't know, maybe this just means I need to pray a lot and see where God directs me.  Plus, I have the time now to figure out what I truly want to do.  It's so hard because I only have 800 dreams... :)

Maybe God will direct me soon.  Or maybe I just need to be patient and pray a lot.


---right now I feel just a little stressed.  Maybe it's because time is winding down....baby will be here in the next few weeks, 14 to be exact.  Lord a mercy!

Anyway, until next time!


--HK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

You Might Also Like: