Thursday, January 13, 2011

Here & Now

Quick update! My parents are coming into town this weekend! I love it when they are here! They will be amazed how much Kie has grown since Christmas!  I miss being so close (in proximity) to all my family but I wouldn't move from Austin! Unless it was to some other exciting place in another state.  Personally I believe Austin is the best city in Texas.  So much to do and see!

Anywho....

We also are officially going to Florida in July with my entire family.  Super excited! And also means I gotta get my bottom into gear and get it into shape.  (In a smaller shape preferably!) Justin and I will be taking another vacation just the 3 of us. But it will be a lot of fun to be on the beach with all the family.  Plus it may give me and J some one-on-one time because there will be so many aunts, cousins and grandparents willing to watch lil man!

lastly, I got ZUMBA for Wii!  I'm excited to see if I like it and if it helps me wiggle & dance my way BACK into my skinny jeans.  I love dancing and my friend Megan told me she loves it and it makes you sweat a lot!  And believe it or not, I love to sweat.  Makes me feel like I'm ridding myself of toxins.


Yea! Justin's back from work! It's been a super long day for us both.  Kie has allergies and work has been crazy for J. Tonight is bath night for little man (he gets one every other day!) and I'm about to clean the kitchen up from dinner and maybe do some Zumba.  We'll see how it goes.

Until next time,

-HK-

1 comment:

  1. what an adorable pic, i love it! i heard zumba was awesome as well, let me know if you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

You Might Also Like: