Thursday, June 2, 2011

I forgot to mention...

KIE HAS A TOOTH!!!!

Kie got his first tooth Sunday night!

We had some friends over for dinner and Kie went to bed---and then he woke up crying an hour or so later.  He acted like he kinda felt bad.  So I checked out his gums (with a clean finger) and LOW & BEHOLD but I nearly cut my finger on his sharp lil shark tooth!!!

I rubbed some Orajel on his little gums and gave him a half of a dose of Tylenol.  He fell asleep (nursed him some to soothe) and I went to tell my friends how SAD I was that my baby now has a TOOTHIE!


Ok, so like I said--that was Sunday evening....

Well YESTERDAY--HE GOT ANOTHER ONE!

Omgoodness gracious, why is my baby popping up teeth so fast!?

He barely eats solids....

He NEEDS to stay a baby.

No more teeth.  
He can just have two little front baby teeth...and that's it!

I texted Justin while he was at work and said
"Our baby has another tooth!"

 And he responded...

"That's too many, you need to pull one."

Of course he was kidding, but I knew he was thinking the same thing I was....

OUR BABY IS GROWING UP AND WE CAN'T STOP IT!!!

Alright, enough ranting...

Stay tuned because I'll be making two fun posts soon...One on my favorite products and reviews (I test and use a lot).  I am a bit of a product junkie.  

And another post of the mommy and baby items I used a lot when Kie was first born (and still use now.)  Some of the items surprised me!

ALRIGHT--I'm going to bed early tonight because I'm EXHAUSTED.  I've got another 5AM wake up and Camp Gladiator BOOT CAMP to attend.

UNTIL NEXT TIME,

-HK-

Can't get a good picture of Kie's teeth yet because he gets mad when I try to look at them! MAYBE SOON THO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

You Might Also Like: