Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Rewind in pictures

I'm always a little behind in pictures--so here's a few pictures before and after Christmas.
I really didn't get many pictures during Chrismas, I was truly trying to take it all in.
The pictures below are of Kie and his first haircut by Oma.
It was a bittersweet time.
I wasn't ready to part with his golden little hair yet, 
but it was very special since his Oma cut it. 
She also gave Justin his first hair cut when he was little, so it was an extra special moment!
Kie was great during his hair cut.
In fact, Oma cut my hair first so he wasn't scared.
Overall, it was great experience and I'm glad someone special cut it!
By the way, Kix weighs 13lbs, 13 oz.
And is 24inches.

Time is truly flying by so fast! It breaks my heart how QUICK babies grow.
Why can't they stay babies forever?
Seriously, if they could like turn 3 years old and then go backwards?
Wouldn't that be nice?

until next time,
hk
a few weeks back, love that chunkie face
 








Justin grabbing hair lol











Kie had to have Santa in the picture with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

You Might Also Like: