Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Two year olds, how I love thee...

Trying to document some of things the Toddler says:

This past week Kie has told me a few things that are pretty funny...
first off,
he was in the bathtub the other night and Justin was bathing him,
Kie was being a typical boy--and was intrigued with his......ya know ;)

Justin asked him what he was doing and Kie replied,
"My teetee sings!"

Going along with it, J asked,
"Oh, and what does your teetee sing?"

Kie: "Tinkle, tinkle star!"

My kid has jokes!

------------------------

At the playground the other day, Kie was playing on the jungle gym.
I sat down to nurse Kix,
 and Kie whose normally fine with me nursing told me to "GET UP MOMMY!"
He wanted me to join him in the jungle gym.
I kept replying,
"Mommy has to sit."

He kept insisting and I kept replying,
"Mommy has to hold brother"
or
"Mommy can't play, she's got brother."

GET UP MOMMY!
GET UP MOMMY
GET UP MOMMY!

I finally replied,
"Mommy has to hold brother because he can't walk!"

Kie:

"UHHHH.......THEN PUT BABY'S SHOES ON!"

oh, two year olds....how I love thee!


-hk

stay tuned for a HOT MOM post, coming next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

You Might Also Like: